Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Earth Speaks to Me with Messages from Oregon.

May 12, 2010... 11:05am, and 2:34pm.. Felt quick moving vibes.

I've also had several intuitive messages being delivered to me in the past few days.
It's not scientific fact, so take it with a grain of salt, but I believe that Oregon will experience 'groundbreaking' news in some way. An earthquake? Excessive earth tremors? I don't know.
Is there a volcano out that way, in the ocean - to connect my 'ring of fire' visions? I don't know.
But the area of Oregon is speaking to me a lot lately - and thought I would jot it down - since it continues to repeat itself.

3 comments:

  1. So after a few of my own intuitive messages from 'Oregon'...

    I received an email saying: "i am sure that this is really weird to say, but i had a dream about you last night. nothing really happened in it, you and i were sitting on a rock by a beach on the oregon coast and i felt extremely calm and comfortable, and almost..guided. anyway, i felt i'd share that with you. have a great day."

    Nothing really unusual about the message except that Oregon is speaking to me and trying to catch my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 12, 2010, 6:37pm... another tremor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, how weird....
    They are not significant, but Oregon really happens.

    Logged May 14, 2010...
    3 hours ago 4.1 Off the coast of Oregon
    20 hours ago 3.5 Baja California, Mexico
    23 hours ago 5.1 Off the coast of Oregon

    ReplyDelete